Phở Photos & My Top 10….
Here’s a follow-up to my post, Phở Wars. (Please read that first.)
I love phở . You could say it’s an addiction. I have it at least once a week. Every Saturday I take a walk into Chinatown. It’s a lot of fun….
Here are a few of my phở photos on Instagram….
I’ve listed my top 3 in my previous post. Here is my current Top 10. Happy eating to you all….
1. Pho My Lan (Maunakea Street in Chinatown.) So good…. Here is my Yelp review.
2. Huong Lan (Chinese Cultural Plaza.) Yes, it’s all about the broth.
3. Anh Hong Vietnamese Restaurant (formerly known as 99 Coffee near River Street in Chinatown.)
4. Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine (King, near River Street) Taste the star anise, fatty brisket.
5. Pho To-Chau (River Street.) This place has the longest lines.
6. Saigon Noodle House (Kane’ohe.) Beefy, salty, lemony. No brisket.
7. Pho One (Kapiolani Blvd.) On the salty side.
8. Golden River Restaurant (River Street.) Best meatball.
9. Pho Mai (King Street.)
10. Cuu Long II (River Street.) Good quality meat, thicker noodles. Way, way better than the other Cuu Long in Pearl Kai.
Honorable Mention: Vietnam Cafe Pho Saigon (Hotel Street.) Dark broth, on the sweeter side.